CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's a Pirates life for me!! (haha no it's not what you think)

Keep scrolling ...








No, not piracy, per say ;) but pirate LO's! Here are a bunch of QP's I made, courtesy of Kyra's kits, All Sails Set & Gimme the Booty. http://smiekeltjewordpresscom.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/another-messy-day/. Thanks to Kyra for allowing me to give you these QP's! Really a fabulous kit I used to make them!

We went to West Edmonton Mall and onto 'Columbus's ship'. I had no idea how on earth I was going to scrapbook the photo's until I came across Kyra's awesome kits! Oh my goodness ... talk about perfect!! Ahoy mate! My fav is the wood backgrounds, too cool, I could have just kept using those over and over! Anyways , here's the goods. Aye. I hope you can get some use out of these! You never know when you might step foot on a pirate ship! Hehehe.

PERSONAL USE ONLY. Click the preview to download!















4 comments:

JMCS said...

Great job on the QPs and thank you for sharing them with us. They are gorgeous. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

These QP's are Fantastic! Thank-you so very much for sharing with all of us. :-)
Sandy

Andrea said...

You’ve been Tagged!
Come see my blog post for rules.

http://www.hereascrapthereascrap.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these lovely quick pages!