CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

HOLLA! Did ya miss me?? LOL.

Well I had a bunch typed out and then I bloody well erased it by accident. MUWAHAHA ... OMG isn't that just the WORST! Damnit!! Oh well ... the jist is this, it's been awhile because I just haven't been scrapping much and I what I have been I've been using a few kits that I can't make into QP's. But here is one from Jen, http://scrapkittydesign.com/blog/2008/06/16/somethings-fishy-around-here/. The kit is basically an aquarium and is pretty awesome! I did an LO of West Edmonton mall (my current theme wink wink) for my LO and the QP looks like a fish tank LOL. It's pretty cool. Here is the LO and the QP (same difference LOL) and CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE to go to the DL from Jen! Thanks and peace out y'all!! :D :D :D




1 comments:

Addy said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog... the link is fixed now!