CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes ... we are sitting INSIDE the tires

Hola! It's boring ol me with a QP again! Yay! :p Don't you just love the fact that I never type anything interesting and just give you free quick pages? Hehehe. What can I say ... I like quickies. In, out, done. Giggle snort. :p

This QP was created by me from the stunning kit "Just for Fun" by Melissa from MCA Designs. And what fun it was indeed. I originally did one QP, then after talking to Melissa and revisiting the kit I had to do another one! I LOVE the kits that just get your creative juices (or inspiration) flowing! The first QP is here for download, and for the 2nd click the link to be taken to Mel's site to download! She's a great designer and has a fabulous new store! Be sure to check it out!

And just for the record, this is a mining truck in Sparwood BC. We camp there every year. It has the largest truck in the world (umm that's not why we camp there though LOL). The tires don't even compare to the overall size of the thing. I can't even climb up to the drivers seat (a loooong ladder) it's too high and scary!

QP's are 8.5 x 11, 300 DPI. As usual click the image to download. ENJOY!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thanks for your nice comment. Do you know I have another bear kit(with REAL bears? Don't know if it's already in ALL MY Freebies.
And I read every comment that's posted on the blog, I receive email when someone posts. But I understand very well the busy life, so If now and then you visit and sometimes a little hello, is good enough for me. Just nice to know I have visitors coming back. Have a nice week-end!

Twisted Scrapper said...

Hi there
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. And thank you so so much for the beautiful comment. It is people like you who keep me going. If it wasnt because of that 1 or maybe 2 comments per freebie then I would probably just tell people to go to my shop instead. But I love making freebies, just sad that only a few people appreciate them enough to leave a comment.
Please feel free to come back any time :)

Laura said...

Hey! I don't know if you'll see this or not, but I have .png's for the snowglobes on my blog now!

Anonymous said...

Zara, I answered your comment on my blog, THAN came by here and read your post. Yikes! It may seem I was critisizing you given your post on TOU, but I assure you I was not. Pure bad coincidence! I was just letting you know, and then came by here and read that. Please know, I had no negative intent when I posted that, it was merely to clarify and I assure you had nothing to do with what I read about AFTER posting my reply. Thanks for visiting my blog, and for leaving a comment! Have yourself a great day.